I forgot to submit this one on 31st Decenber, so here we go. Today's right time to submit them, 'cause I had reconsidered some things.
My problem is that I can't properly pick the resolutions for the year. Maybe it's impossible, as the goals always change in time, but maybe it's my lack of organization skills.I'll try to make my new resolutions as realistic as I can.1) to involve in a relationship2) to get a new dog3) to attend to a university (preferably, in Moscow) 4) to have a good prom with my friends, not the classmates I highly dislike5) to paint/draw more for money6) to learn to ride a bicycle (and buy one, or borrow) 7) to do something peculiar with Gabby (BH, for example, or freestyle dance) 8) to go somewhere out of region on vacations9) to jog regularly10) to have more intimacy with the opposite sex11) to write something like a real article or a serious [fan]fiction12) to participate in a dog-related event (preferably, a competition)13) to make new friends14) to learn to cook15) to make good projects16) to read more (I know, I know, it's not specific, but it's important)
17) to be honest with myself, always18) to give up my distance obsession19) to improve my sportive skills20) to do something with my vision
21) to buy a treadmill
22) to control my appetite, not to give up the diet
No 25 goals this time, I don't want to have useless and meaningless points in this list. Every point of this list is real, or realistic, and every point means a lot to me. I feel I should explain the points so I'll have the idea what I wanted before next year. Previous years I wondered at my goals at the end of the year, like, oh, I wanted to learn French, why, what the hell? So the explanations.
1) is very obvious, yet it still needs specification. I want a firm, strong relationship with an opposite sex. Not a necessity, but a preferable thing. To be in a relationship would mean a lot to me as I want to get this sort of experience. By now I'm so very close, bound to be in a relationship, but I guess it doesn't have any prospects, so I try to keep my expectations low about this one.
2) is obvious, too, for I'm still not satisfied dog-wise. I want a working dog, real working dog. But I'm happy with my dog at the moment, yet I can admit that my dog is nothing I'd like to see in dogs, except for allergies-free and good GI tract and nice anatomy. It is still important for me to have a dog I dream about, a truly utility dog with working qualities which I value the most.
3) is about something that will happen anyway. It's a matter of what university, actually. Hoping to attend the right one for me.
4) is important because I want to show myself that I'm not weak and I can stand for my opinions and do something on principle. If I don't want to go to prom with my classmates, I won't do so. That is, and I won't listen to my head-teacher. It's a matter of self-respect.
5) is important because I need to be able to work under pressure and stress. It's a good experience for me. And I also want to draw/paint more for I can't remember last time I've drawn something good, valuable.
6) is a good point, as it is suggested by my lifestyle. Never too late to learn to ride a bicycle, why not? It's an exercise, a rather fast mean of transport comparing to walking on feet. It'll help a lot on my countryside trips.
7) is very important for I shouldn't give up my dreams and plans. Even though my dog is not as good as I wanted her to be, it's not an excuse. I should work her. I should be grateful to dog sports for my current lifestyle. It gets even more important if 2) will be done.
8) is a nice thing to consider for I'm bored with my town. It's always good to go somewhere you've never been to.
9) -- ah, jogging, I highlight this point for a reason. Jogging is all I have, sometimes, so I should remember not to give it up and to set new goals, to evolve.
10) is a very important goal for me, too. Sometimes (now more often) I feel ashamed of not having a sexual life. I should settle it up, somehow.
11) -- I want to practice writing skills. It's important because it brings me fun, and the better my writings, the more fun I have.
12) -- related to 7), the same explanation here.
13) -- not as specific as I expect my points to be, but... is there any other way to beat my anti-social attitude? If I make new friends, I'll check this point. A sort of a motivation.
14) is important since I need to become more practical and thrifty. Like a housewife. If I ever decide to live on my own.
15) -- not specific once again, but a reminder to make new projects, to strive for creating new things and developing new ideas.
16) is an example of a very unspecified goal, but it's very important to keep up my reading. It helps a lot in life and I shouldn't forget about it.
17) is the most important point, in my opinion. This strategy led me to success and it's the most helpful position I've ever had in my life. If you're honest with yourself, you're chosen the right route. It assists me with whatever deal and keeps me interested in discovering myself and my life.
18) is a controversial point, for how can I give up something I really like to do? Are there valid reasons for doing so? The only thing I decided is that obsession is never good, so coming over the obsession is a goal indeed.
19) is a controversial too and more related to 9). I mean, I can be more sportive than I am now, and whenever I want to do something physical I can try to improve my whatever sportive skills.
20) means that I have a bad vision and I need glasses or contact lenses. I should solve this issue.
21) -- the most interesting desire. Actually, it would change my life a lot and contribute to 18).
22) is a goal not to overeat without a good, very good reason. I'm not fat, I'm not very thin, but with my intense walks (around 15-18 km everyday) I don't gain weight even when I eat a damn lot. Yeah, I don't gain weight, instantly
. But I feel that overeating is bad and I should measure what I eat. Without control, food loses its charm, but it's all the same with a strict control. There should be a balance between those.
That's all. Sorry for so much text, I hope you don't mind me posting it here